Ram Business Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal

+16
achambliss
thill
cpayne
bamoore
MKorris
npatton
MPetties
cscarbrough
efox
ahogue
aholt
cferland
cgrove
bpayne1
mjones
Admin
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty my response to EFOX

Post  bpayne1 Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm

Twisted Evil i have to say i do aggree with her i do think that it will grow in a sense bacause people want to see ways to do things faster and they are nosey and want to check things out. her response was very well written. Twisted Evil

bpayne1

Back to top Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty tks guys

Post  bpayne1 Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:21 pm

I love you ~Some of you have agreeded with me and that makes me feel special~ I love you

bpayne1

Back to top Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty twitter

Post  mlake Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Twitter is another way for friends to communicate and make new friends that's probably a main reason of the popularity of it. Being easy to use is a good thing too. It is a easy way of communicate with each others. it also kinda sounds like myspace. i would like to have it but since i have myspace i don't think i need one but if i didn't have myspace i would have one. It sound so easy to use. It was pretty cool. Like a Star @ heaven Wink

mlake

Back to top Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty twitter

Post  DFinney Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:27 am

What in the world is this? I agree with amanda that people are lazy. This is kind of pointless to do. I would almost rather do article reviews. Can i atleast do it Mr. Pipher? Well i hope i wrote enough to get a passing grade cause i don't want to go to ELO.

DFinney

Back to top Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal

Post  aashby Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:01 pm

I presume that this Twitter craze has been caused by it's easy usage. It is also really fast, and people like to communicate faster these days. I am not using Twitter because I have a Facebook account and i have many more account similar to Facebook. I also presume that Twitter is a lot like Facebook and Myspace. I very well do think that the popularity of Twitter will continue and then it will more than likely just die off just like everything else because America is always wanting more.

-Amberr

Last edited by aashby on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
aashby
aashby

Back to top Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal

Post  aashby Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm

MKorris wrote:I believe the easy usage of the site is causing it's popularity to surge. I am not using Twitter, as it's too similar to Facebook and Myspace, where I already have accounts. I do think the popularity of Twitter will continue, but only for a while. There's already quite a few sites similar to it on the web already, and people will probably lean towards using the more established site.

I Agree with MKorris. Many people already have Myspace and Facebook accounts and there are so many sites that are very similar. I also agree with the statement that MKorris made about the more established sites. I think that is very true.
-Amberr
aashby
aashby

Back to top Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty Twitter

Post  kmilt Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:19 pm

The Twitter craze has been caused, because it is a way for people to communicate with other people. I am not using Twitter, because this is the first time i have ever heard of it. Yes, because it is like Myspace and Facebook.

kmilt

Back to top Go down

Twitter Goes Mainstream - Wall Street Journal - Page 2 Empty reply to ahogue

Post  kmilt Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:22 pm

ahogue wrote:Twitter is another way for friends to communicate and make new friends that's probably a main reason of the popularity of it. Being easy to use is a good thing too. I am not using Twitter, actually, I've never heard of it untill now. I think, like others have said, it's a lot like MySpace, which I already have. I don't see much sense in having Twitter if I already have MySpace. From the article it sort of sounds like one of the main uses is for advertising. So, maybe more companies will join Twitter. But if it's just company's joining Twitter than not much advertising is going to be done.

i agree with ahogue, it is like Myspace, and if you have a Myspace there really is no point in getting something that is alot like it.

kmilt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2